At LINKKCORE we welcome amazing people to collaborate and motivate others.
Our brand specializes and crafts products for business professionals that help them organize, look savvy and inspire confidence. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, working at LINKKCORE might just be your dream job.
Establishing, building new business and maintaining relationships with clients.
This is a key role with the potential for additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- 3 years sales experience
- Strong analytical abilities, and should be able to evaluate, analyse and present products and data to clients
- Strong work ethic, determination and perseverance
- Must be flexible
- Practical & focused approach to problem solving and operational improvement
- Ability to build effective and influential relationships
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends and competitors
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Identifies business opportunities; establishing new business; negotiating contracts; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; attending conferences, trade exhibitions and meetings
- Must be a team player
- Presenting and demonstrating products
- reviewing sales performance
- Achieve monthly goals
LINKKCORE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity.
Education & Experience
Qualified Sales Executive